Small Things 1-2-13
1. Cold outside and I’m suddenly overwhelmed with gratitude for our furnace and the hot water heater. I lived rough one winter in my misspent youth and I never really want to do that again…
2. Mrs Emma Peel. I love the old Avengers.
3. One of Hen’s sisters is coming for a visit this weekend and I’m almost as excited as he is. She’s a vegetarian and that means I get to cook the food I prefer for a couple of days!
4. Play group tomorrow. Again, I think I’m looking forward to it more than he is.
5. The wee dictator was jollied out of a crummy mood upon waking from his nap by me pointing out the falling snow to him. “It’s a beautiful day!” he whispered, peering out the window. Certainly is, kiddo. It certainly is.